Saturday, November 5, 2011

......Long time, no see.......

        As you know, and probably are sad about, I don't post often.
Now don't expect it. Most of you know that my blog is a secret, and should never be revealed to the evil mastermind known as my mother. Sorry, I repeat, Sorry, that I took THIS long.
     

       Do you hate me now?


.........

I take that silence as a: "WHY??? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE AS SO ALONE FOR SO LONG!!!!!?~ Cruel, cruel Elizabeth...."

No, I will try to make this post as long as possible, but if something goes wrong and all of it erases like NINETY percent of mine do, then TO BAD, because I willn't re-type a post ANYMORE, I say.

I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THE NONSENSICAL WAYS OF BLOGSPOT!!!!

But I like it anyway.......

Ok. Now on to randomic matters.

I have this game, called: Harvest Moon: A wonderful Life.

What goes on in this game, you ask?

WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT GOES ON IN THAT GAME.

You in physical being are the father of a boy who is going to take on your dream of creating a success full farm, because before you could, you died. No one knows why....or at least it doesn't say....
Now. You are controlling your son, <name of choice here>. You start with him from day one, and build up your farm, planting seasonal crops, raising animals, and at one point, a child. You befriend crazy characters such as Vesta, Van, Nami, Carter ad many more people, of whom only make up part of the Village, Forget-me-not, and go through a lifetime with choices deciding how your farm will be handed down to your offspring. You adventure with fun forest sprites, and help bring Forget-me-not valley back to it's former glory, all with the help of Takakura, guiding you through it all.

There we go... That is a satisfying review, if I do say so myself.
Wow...I've cleaned up my blogging format ever since I last posted. I'VE MATURED!!!!
*accomplishment*
No doubt that I'll still think of myself as immature.....

And OFF TRACK.
So, tomorrow, (Sunday, November 6th/today) Wow. Its is two minutes into tomorrow(today...)

Never mind then.....

So, later TODAY, I'm getting Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life.

In which I CAN BE A GIRL!!! Not a guy, which you had to be in the first one.
(*Note: These are pretty old games, the first made in 2004, the second 9n 2006, I believe. These are the king of games you get addicted to for a few weeks or so, the don't play for 18 months, then play again for a few weeks, there is a definite cycle.)

So I read that this is slightly different, and you get to be a girl, and junk.

HURRAY!!

You know, recently, I've found that no girl my age/that I know plays the extended amount of video games that I do.

NO ONE.

 I've ALWAYS PLAYED VIDEO GAMES!!! And no one around me can recognize FIVE of the best ones I own.
(Off of the top of my head)
(not in order)
1. Animals Crossing
2. Harvest Moon
3. sonic(a lot of them)
4. A series of unfortunate events
5. Pokemon XD, Gale of Darkness.

YOU PEOPLES ARE LUCKY THAT YOU GET TO READ THIS. I ACCADENTALLY HIT A KEY THAT NAVAGATED ME AWAY FROM THE PAGE, BUT tHIS HAD SAVED.

LUCKY You.......

But anywho,

Yeah. NOONE BUT ME PLAYS AN EXTENSIVE AMOUNT OF VIDEO GAMES!!
I mean sure, a few play Wii games like just dance, and stuff, but hardly anyone with much else.

I only know that:
1. My sister, mother, and best friends shoot zombies every now and then on various zombie shooting games
and
2. I am to tired to think of something else.


I am going to try and make a short film.

I WILL SUCCEED!!!!

I have the make up possible outfits, and the (possibly) ability to create a script and get actors to do it.

Try, I must.
Go ahead and comment to volunteer to participate (if I know you)

NOW!! To end this post, I GIVE YOU CANDY CORN!!! (the tastiest candy version of corn in the world)

No comments:

Post a Comment