Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bloggers

       If you go to my school, and don't know about my blog,or Reine's blog, from what my teachers say, you would get the impression that blogs are BORING! WRONG! Thats right, WRONG! Only proving myself right even more, take, my friend's blog for example. NOT BORING. Ha! Showing the power of influencing, I told my friend about my blog, one, maybe two days ago. So she created a blog. INFLUENCING! GREAT! MUAHAHA!Good or bad influence though? Ah, who cares, its a blog! Isn't it? (Seriously someone help me, am I confused? Is this a blog or not?!?!)
JK
The power of influence is must behold...MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*cough cough hack*
No more evil laugh for me..........
Buh BYE!!
(No reason for eye)

3 comments:

  1. HEHEHHEHE THIS IS ABOUT MUAHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gizz, I told you one day you'd be amazing at something, I think the last eight times you evil laughed we decided that wasn't it.

    I love you!!!!!!! And the random eye, it's niiiiice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I never learn,
    one day I'll end up hacking out a lung, so nothing good can come out of MY evil laugh...

    Love you too!!!!!!! That random eye just happens to be my profile picture, AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete