Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its officially March

I meant to post this two days ago, but I never got around to it....my bad! I sorta copied this post from my best friend... btu whatevar...


National Pig day

Dr. Seuss's Birthday

Doll Festival (...creeepppy...)

Multipul Personalities Day

Mardi Gras

Panic day (hahahaha!)

Pi day

St. Patrick's day

Big Bird's birthday (go Sesame Street!)

toast day (for you Cloud...)

Harry Houdini's birthday (I didn't know this)

National "Joe" day (it's, if you dislike your name on Joe day everyone has to call you "Joe" for the whole day.)

Something on a stick day

There was more, but these were the most interesting. I was thinking, what was the best way to start off March? Why not name all the interesting holidays? So, here you go blogspot! All the interesting things in March!

P.S.
A few days ago, on February 24th, my friend Stella's birthday, she gave me Fig Newtons on a stick (still in the wrapper) from a shoe she got from her uncle filled with food on sticks {including: Crackers on a stick (in wrapper), fig newtons, candies, and other such things.} Lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment