Friday, June 10, 2011

Conflicting Emotions

       Don't get me wrong, I love the freedom of summer, and I love the activities you get to do during it. Just, I am partially sad that school ends on monday, both because I will miss alot of my friends that I don't keep in touch with, and I havn't gotten HIM to sign my yearbook yet!!

ITS A NECESSITY!

       I was about to get him to sign it at the end of art on thursday, but before him I asked a guy named Blake, and he took a fricking HOUR to sign his name. I was even late to my last class because I had to stand there for three minutes while he finished up. My heart died as HE walked past me and out of the art room to go to 7th period without me asking him to sign it. I didn't see him today, on friday, so I am hoping he will be here on mondya, the last day of school, so he can sign it. I f he isn't I'd be CRUSHED.

DEAD INSIDES.

       Anyway, the main problem about the summer is the HEAT. I can't stand the heat, and there is no kitchen for me to get out of! ( If you didn't get that, don't worry about it) I don't get cold easily, I was born in early september, and it is easier to get warmer, by putting on layers, than it is to get cooler, by finding a fan or stripping layers.

COMPLICATIONS!!

       Ok, no more to blog for me right now, Au'revoir and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment