Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

What makes me oh so dearly LOVE and OBSESS over
ADVENTURE TIME?!

       Who knows, but I can only say that I think ADVENTURE TIME is the BEST show and the most EXZILERATING!!You know, I really want a Finn hat, or an Adventure time poster, or something like that. Let that be a heads up for my thirteenth birthday fellow readers!Eh, why wait till then? GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! I am proud when I sy I am obsessed to Adventure time.

Yes, its an honor.

The only problem to Adventure time, is that I have to remember to turn on the TV at 8:00 on monday. I always remember that I should've turned the TV on at 8:54. Monday just isn't my remembering day. And that is a realistic excuse. I havn't seen at least five episodes of  Adventure time, because I always forget. No--you know what would be AMAZING? If I had Adventure time on DVD. You know, one of those boxes that has 4 or 5 disk cases, and each disk has 6 epsodes on it? Well I want---no, I NEED that. ITS A NESSESITY!!!!!!

NeeEeESsSeeEesSEeETttYyyY...

Now, onto other matters.

 I feel the need to create my own religion. I know I am an applecoughleopensdeecat, but I think its time for me to move on. I think I will warship Adventure time, the creators of Adventure time, and the guy who invented duct tape (Richard Drew).Eh, and sure. The guy who invented the sticky note.

I can keep that with me.

So, any ideas for my new religion?

Anyone?

Other than that....

OH MY GOD.
How do I put perfection into words?
The person I like, well, I have this small voice inside my head that saiys: "He likes you back!"
Every time I think about him, I can't stop smiling, my heart beats too fast, and I get this really 'alone' feeling, in the pit of my stomach.

Am I the only one?

Well in art class, we had a few moments with each other, so I think I'm gonna make a quick summary of em'.

1.Recently, he had finished his art project a little early, so he was asked to help theteacher with some plaster boxes(he was supposed to smooth out th eplaster before it dried), and he accadentally got some plaster on his new shoes(Really cool for sneakers by the way, they were smooth looking white, with blue soles) so he called over to me and asked if I could wipe it off his shoe. (I was only a table away, and the other students hadn't finished yet, but I had too.) So, i got a paper towel, and-yes-I bentdown and wiped off his shoe.
Gah! Well before yo comment, he had plaster all over his hands so he couldn't do it himself. BUT, before I did,the guy I know likes me said "Why don't you do it your self?" In a tone that you could tell he was jelous, whichmade me smile.But I still wiped off the shoe anyway.

2.A little less recently, both him and I were done early wit hour art projects, so the art teacher sent us off around the entire school to look for art work hanging in the hallway. We had to find the art work and check it off of a list. Meaining, we walking through the eighth grade hallway, the sixth grade hallway, the seventh grade hallway, the cafeteria, and the rest of the school together. GAH! MY heart was beating so fast, and I couldn't stop smiling to myself.

3.Today, 4/6/11, my art teacher has a room in the art room, where bad students sit to exclude them from the rest of the class called "The box". My art teacher wanted to finally have a sign for it so we both him and I went into a sign making contest. I won. Yes! And before we finished he smiled at me and said: "So you are my competition." GOODNESS GRAVY!!!
He SMILED AT ME!!!!

Ok, before my heart explodes I am going to stop talking about him.

Ok, love you dear readers, here are a few adventure time photos to finish this post.


Goodbye! :L

2 comments:

  1. AW!! Thats was absolutly adorible!!!! You and this guy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!
    Lol who is the guy u kno likes you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Miceal Mancuso Miller?

    Him.

    ReplyDelete