Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Poptarts and Cats all in One

       Exiting! Right? Right! The topic should be on your mind all hours of the day.Random, yes, but in the midst of math class, I got hungry. I remembered the poptart wrapper I had to pick up the other day when I had to clean the kitchen. That thought led to my peice of paper on my desk, which I had rainbowatized with my scented markers, as I usually do, which led to the thought of magic, who would try to bite my scented markers whenever I left them out. Which let to the thought of the pictures of my cat saved on my computer. Which led to the thought of the internet. WHICH led to the thought of the song "The internet is made Of cats" , which led to the thought of cats. Which, incidentally, led to the though of when Magic almost ran outside when it was night time. Which led to the thought of Adventure time. As a result, that led to the thought of Lady Rainicorn.

Random, right?
WRONG!!!!

       You must be thinking that I can't keep one subject in my head. Or, you are just saying "What the heck is this leading to?". OR you are just silently laughing to yourself as you continue to read.
       Which ever suits you.
       But soon, all of you brain capacitating thoughts will all be answered. Its simple really. All I did was combine all of my thoughts.

What do you see?

Well, here is what I saw:
       Don't ask me how, or where I got this picture from, but do enjoy it.
A cat. With the body of a pop tart. Flying through the night sky. Leaving a trail of rainbows. Fantastic.
 Are we agreeing now? I hope we are.

Good.

Comment all you like.

Au' revoir, my dear readers.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is...is fricking aweome, there is no other words to discribe it....

    ReplyDelete