Friday, April 8, 2011

Pie Day

       During school, in fifth period, (Reading Class) I was instructed to read a Magazine called Current Events. One of the articles I notices was all about the mathmatical Pi symbol. You know, #.14, or 3.141592654, and so on, its a prteey long number, no need to type it all. Oh, yes, back to the subject. It stated many facts about pi.

       Did you know, that the celebration for the mathmatical number of Pi, was [celebrated] on March 14, Can you guess why?
This was the actual picture in th article,
which I looked up easily thaks to good old google search.


       Seriously, can you guess why? Because I know the answer! Post your guess in a comment, and I will be giving the right answer once all my readers guess!

Farewell,dearest readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment