Friday, April 8, 2011

Domo.

       What more can I say? I am a domo fan. Another great thing to get me for my birthday:
I want a Domo backpack!
Geez, well aren't I needy?
        I guess that I don't need this...
BUT I WANT IT.
OK, moving on....
       I know, fellow readers, that I do not post very often. But I try. I can only post when my family isn't around....well, because...its a secret. I know how much trouble I'd get in, but I just enjoy blogging random unnecessary information! To send enjoyment to my few readers, and to express my opinion on matters! Is that wrong? Should I only express my thoughts in a book, sitting in the corner in my room, where no one could listen or understand my problems? IS THAT WHat i'M SUPPOSED TO DO?! OK, I know I am being a little melodramatic, but i have a sneaking suspicion that I am suspected of having a blog. Damn conscience. Any way, I have decided to post a question on my blog every week, and the answers will be recorded and blogged in a short paragraph about. For example, this week's question is:

  Do you like my blog?
a.yes
b.no
c.maybe
d.kind of

       It is a pretty basic question, so I want a straight forward answer.
Not much to ask,right?
Good. Now on to other matters.
       I am going to start leaving notes in "My" Person's locker. Notes that say a few things, like "Place  this sticker on the locker of the person you like(I put a sticker In the note)" Is that too much? But I know he knows were my locker is, he passes me every day after art class.I got the idea when some one put a sticker on my locker, probably just to get rid of it, and of coarse they didn't know it was my locker, just some locker nearby--probably, but that is a good way for him to possibly say he likes me. POSSIBLY!!

DON'T JUDGE MY POOR, OVER FLOWING HEART!!
I'M FRAGILE!!

Anywho, I am trying to make the commitment to type at least twice every week, and base ball season is starting again, so my house will be empty every now and then. So read my blog, check it a little more often please people, and leave as many comments as you like, its one way for communication, so I would appreciate it.

Thanks for reading,
I hope you enjoyed it.
BYE!

3 comments:

  1. How do I do that question thing? It's really interesting. And no one is judging you chickadee, I think it's really sweet how much you like HIM. And his name is a good name, a good name for a story or something, so iI aprove of this relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, You have to go to settings, and HTML settings, then you go to the empty side of the tool bar that says "add tool here" and scroll down to poll, then make you question, and choose your answers! Easy.
    And, WOOF! I thought I was weird. I really do like his name though...it suits him. It's perfect! You see? Mitchell is a perfect name! But...I don't know if he likes me back........

    *shame*

    ReplyDelete
  3. No---scratch that... It is on template designer.

    ReplyDelete