Thursday, January 12, 2012

Art in the hands of my face

In art, we are doing a masters reproduction painting, meaning that we have to recreate a famous painting.

I, did Railroad Sinset by Edward Hopper.

Well, I was. But it's done.

And decently resembles the original painting, though I used a rylic paint instead of oil paint.

I will post a picture when I can take it home, but till then.....


I just started thinking. I had a dream. And I could fly. I love all my dreams were I can fly!

Seriously. One of my biggest wishes is that I could fly. And I do so believe that that won't corn true.

Sooo dreams are the best thing ever, especially because my subconscience is freakin AMAZING.
I lOvve. My subconscience. A lot. More than my face.
Heh. Not a good comparison.

Sorry that this post won't be long. My face asks me to go take a shower.

Au revoir et bonne journee et vous. Visages...? I am almost positive that I forgot how to say good bye and a very good day to your faces in French.... I'll look it up....

No comments:

Post a Comment