Thursday, January 5, 2012

What do I title this...?

Something I made my best friend do:
Be VERY discriptive. I would give her a single word, and she would make the most detailed sentence.

I SHALL DO THAT NOW.

First, I will do some. Then, I will leave a few for my readers to comment....discriptively...

AND WE START!

Orange:

Orange. Both an edible sphere and a bright cOlor. Sitting on my origami book, in front of my lamp, but behind my iPod, it sits there in its wrinkly, textured orange peel, mushy and soft. They are often quite tasty and juicy, and are quite CITRIS MANGO!?

Ok......... My iPod just autocorrected me. From cerealy mine,to....citrus mango. Ok.....

ANYWAY!

Book:

On my shelf, being hugged by other chunky novels, lays a yellow hardcover book, filled with... Floppily thin pages....with.....words.

Never mind.... Being descriptive is tiring. I think I'll just ramble on about the reason that you are still reading this.

Why are you still reading?
Am I actually entertaining?

I really think that your hair is on fire and your face is.....oh my glob .... Tommorow, is HAT FRIDAY. At the high school. Where I learn. French. Every other day. Woot! Also cookie Friday!

How awesome is that?!

Cookies and hats all in the same place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment