Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stuff I should've realized before

You know, it took me a while to notice, even though she tOld me many times, that my best friend gas the brain capacity of a gnat.

Seriously.

We have sleepovers, every other,other, weekend, and we mostly do nothing but watch tv. A lot of Netflix, which I have to say, is pretty awesome. I don't have. Etflix at my house, so whenever I go to Reine's, I watch whatever there. Reine even got some of the things on DVD. Ok, So Reine is a little behind on one thing: anime. I first liked it in 4-6th grade, and got over it by 7th grade. I still like it, I just don't draw it as much. Now I draw more realistically and sometimes try to draw a picture like that. A couple of my friends still only draw like that. But only Stella actually watches it, out of my friends. (not including Reine)

Ok, so now to the point.

So, I was there yesterday, and we were pigging out on anime on Netflix, and Reine tells me that she had another anime on DVD.
I told her I was probably going to steal it from her, till the next time I go over there, like I do a lot, and she said "that's fine, but you might not like it." so she explained it to me, and after the first sentence of it I laughed, really loudly.

She looked at me funny and said "what?"

Apparently she doesnt remember, that, only like two sleepovers ago we were watching that all day and night. She didn't remember at all. She really was confused. So I finished explaining the thing by saying " Reine,you mean the wallflower? The ones with the nose bleeds and the RADIENT CREATURES, and the rose bush? Yes. You clazy doctor jones." she still doesn't remember watching it with me.

Hmmm........

No comments:

Post a Comment