Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Slightly Late New Year's Resolution

A few days late, but better late than never! My new years resolution is to blog more. I mean, ALOT more. Like, possibly one each and every day. Thanks to my handy dandy iPod touch, I don't have to type in secrecy trying to blog anymore. I can be sitting across from a family. Emeber, knowing that if they see my iPod, I can quickly hit the home button, or they won't know what the heck this is. So I must. Log more often.

I say this often, but this is a commitment...that may just possibly be held...

Imna think I will actually succeed!
I CAN DOOOO IT!!!

*cough* self optimism aside, with determination I have peeled my kiwi, formerly owned by Walmart,and it tastes like a kiwi.

Very surprising, yes?

Now, I am tired, so I must retire for the night.


WOOT!MAGIC BANANAS!!

*cough, cough*

Au revoir, et tres bonne journee a tous via visages.

No comments:

Post a Comment