Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WOOOOOSSHH

Ha. It's kinda funny. You see, every now and then I retread all of my posts, and all of them are really...STUPID. I mean, seriously. Like, the ones that i said I had matured in, are really annoying. Heh. Maybe I'll never be sane....


Anyone else? Have any of my readers EVER drawn or written something, thinking It was awesome and the best in the world, the coming back to it later and realizing how freaking stupid it was? Anyone?

Anyone?

Well I do that. ALOT. Seriously. Almost anytime I draw or write something. It is a problem. I also do that when I talk to people. Later, I remember the conversation and think of something WAY better or smarter that could have made me not look like an idiot. But I just can't seem to do this when I'm having the conversation or argument. Geez. I am Stupid. EsPecially for having a pointless blog, like my friend, who showed it to me, so I showed my blog to all of my other friends.

On to different things...

Typing an entire blogpost on your iPod touch is really annoying, but better than I thought it would be. Be ausr of the small keyboard. Oh, we'll.

Sorry I dot post often, and when I do it's something that is irritating. I think I'll Post on my blog more often, so long as my friends remind me.

REMIND ME, I SAY!!

2 comments:

  1. YES! I do thth all the time. -__-
    You spelled dont wrong. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'm sorry I dot often... What are you talking about! I meant to apolagize for how I dot so!

    ReplyDelete